COVID-19 Precautions | Peter Istvan Photography
General safety precautions
- I want you to feel safe and comfortable.
- Studio is sanitized before/after clients. Please arrive on time and if you arrive early, kindly wait in your car until your scheduled time.
- Physical distancing
- Wearing masks, except for clients when being photographed.
- Peter Istvan will be the only person in the studio and has been vaccinated with two doses of Pfizer on March 7th, 2021, and June 6th, 2021
Self-Assessment - before your Headshot Session
- I haven’t displayed any COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days.
- I have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- I have not traveled internationally within the past 14 days.
Peter Istvan Photography has put safety precautions into effect in order to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
By scheduling a Headshot Session, you agree to the following terms:
- I agree to take on all risks associated with a Headshot Session and potential risks to exposure to COVID-19.
- I hereby release, discharge, and hold harmless, Peter Istvan Photography, from all claims related to my Headshot Session.
- I also agree to contact Peter Istvan Photography if I display any COVID-19 related symptoms within 14 days of the scheduled Headshot Session.