2023 Parry Sound Area Founders Award - launched!
The Parry Sound and Area Founders Circle is looking for businesses or entrepreneurs with promising new business ideas to enter the 2023 Founders Choice Awards competition.
“We are excited to launch the 2023 edition and help businesses in the Parry Sound area get to the next level,” says Nicole Boyd, of Royal LePage Team Advantage Realty, Brokerage, who is co-chairing the Parry Sound and Area Founder’s Board with Peter Istvan, of Peter Istvan Photography.
The Founders Choice Awards is accepting applications until October 31st, 2024. Participants have a chance to win the Grand Prize of $10,000 or the Second Prize of $5000.
What is the Parry Sound Area Founder’s Circle?
- The Parry Sound Area Founders Circle are community leaders, entrepreneurs, and business leaders who have invested funds as prizes to be awarded to individuals or groups with innovative ideas that will help improve the local economy throughout the District of Parry Sound. In addition to being involved in the review and selection of the Awards, the Founders aim to provide significant assistance to all finalists with video production, marketing, mentorship, and introduction to investors.
- The Parry Sound Area Founders Circle is lead by an Executive Committee, of Peter Istvan, Chair, Nicole Boyd, Co-Chair, and Clayton Harris, Selection Committee Chair.
Application Information and Founder Meet at Greet
- Monday, Sept 18th, 5:30 to 6:30 pm, at Trestle Brewing Company
- Purpose: Get together for Founders, and for potential applicants to come and ask any questions
Working with Venture Bay Studio
- Pleased to announce that Canadore College’s Venture Bay Studio will be covering the costs of professional headshots for Founders/Applicants, and the promo videos of the finalists.
- Many thanks Jenn O’Brien, Shawn Chorney, and Venture Bay Studio for this partnership. Visit: Venture Bay Studio - Canadore College
Application Deadline is Oct 31st
- Please visit: Apply – Parry Sound Area Founders Circle
- All applications will be evaluated by the Founders based on the following five criteria: Broad Economic Impact; Innovation; Scalability/Growth Potential; Profitability Potential and Demand for Product/Service.
Connect with Parry Sound Area Founders Circle